sabato 5 ottobre 2013

Talking about me..who is Nico?

Hy everybody!
My name is Nico and from now i will start this new experience on Blogger.
I'm 18 years old and I come from Padua a city in the north of Italy.
Now I study in a artistic school and I decided to start this new experience because i want to share with some of you my passion and the thing that I love the most.
I will talk about art,fashion,music and i will give you my opinion about this things that i love soo much.
I'm not a fashion blogger.
But I want to talk to the people about the BIG SIZE, because i'm a "big boy" so I want to show that "big people" can be cool as "normal people"
So...this is a small part of my work. I hope that you will like... Thank you and see you lateeeeer ;)




2 commenti:

  1. attendo i tuoi prossimi post allora ^.^ ti sto seguendo , se ti va passa pure dal mio blog ;-)
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille ;) Ora passo anch'io a dare un occhiata al tuo!

      Elimina